Object's axis temporarily misaligns when dragged too quickly

Reproduction Steps

Quickly drag a model, selection of parts, or singular part. Somehow the axis will misalign compared to the object’s pivot/original axis.
I’ll upload a video and a photo for demonstration purposes.

Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 32.0 GB Memory, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

Beta Features Enabled:
CSG Version 3
Intuitive Debugger
Save rig with Animation
Selection and Navigation Improvements in Explorer
Upgrade Shorelines

To reproduce, I opened a new baseplate file and grouped a few parts together.
Grouping is not necessary, as it happens with singular parts as well.

Expected Behavior

I’ll be able to drag the model, without the axis being affected in any way.

Actual Behavior

The drag axis will misalign. Pivot coordinates will remain untouched and normal, and when the model is reselected the axis will revert back to normal.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Impact: High
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2023-02-04 02:02:00 (-06:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2023-02-04 00:02:00 (-06:00)

17 Likes

That happened to me too, I don’t have any beta features nor plugins, it happened when I pressed the tab button (summon handles) moved a part quickly and when I selected it again the handles wer not on the part

3 Likes

I’ve been suffering this issue as well very frequently, I hope this’ll be fixed soon. It’s incredibly disruptive to my workflow.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree anymore, this issue is preventing me from working in Studio

2 Likes

Posted in another thread, but I’ve also been experiencing this issue.

1 Like

I am still having this issue inside of studio and regularly making it very difficult to work at the moment.

1 Like

We identified the cause of this and disabled the flag. Please let me know if this happens again after a few hours.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.