Objects refusing to move in Animation Editor

Greetings!
I am a very new roblox developer, and i just recently joined the DevForum today. My goal is to make a accurate gun system. And i can’t seem to animate anything using the animation editor by roblox.

I have been having problems when animating in my test game, I am not sure if its a rigging problem or animation editor issue. Here, take a look of what i am dealing with:

I thought it was a rigging problem, so i used another viewmodel rig, that is used by a popular developer when i was following their tutorial. and i did not expect the results. It occured again, and again.
So i decided to hop on the DevForum for some support. and here i am.
This is really getting on my nerves, I have not found anybody having the same issues as i am. I would appreciate some responses or solution to this issue, Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Do you think it’s a rig problem or a plugin problem?

2 Likes

I think it is a rig problem, but i already tried 2 types of rigs. the same problem occured twice.

1 Like

In order to test if it’s a plugin problem, create a rig from the Rig Builder plugin and test the Animation Editor there. If it’s erroring, then re-install Studio. If all works fine, it’s a rigging problem.

Seems suspicious that another rig from another source has the same problem.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll try it and i will contact you if you have solved it and put a solution on your message, Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.