Objects set material "Glass" invisible are auto appear itself while move it into any models have humanoids

Recently, I noticed any object set as the material is “Glass” while I set it to almost transparency(0.9999997) and I can able to see it appear when I only set it at low quality(Roblox Studio from 14>, from 15>, it won’t able to see it)
I think it appeared 4 months after I made a new game and I noticed it while I building my map, at first, I thought it would be fine, but it was appearing much on my map while I was trying to make a helmet invisible glass and set it into a character had humanoid and it has appeared itself, instead it will invisible while I put it on my characters, they appear itself while having the sun reflection it inside any objects have “Humanoid”, I really don’t like this, althought I was trying to find many ways different to make it not reflection it while it’s invisible at level can’t able to see(set Transparency at 0.9999997) and it’s still not working, I needed it not appear itself while I insert it into any objects has ‘Humanoid’ if it’s invisible at 0.9999> and no reflection the sun at “-99999999999999999999”, I was made it not reflection under the sun, but while I insert it into any objects has ‘Humanoid’, it’s still reflection the sun althought I was make it to “-99999999999999999999”, thanks and hope can fix this for me
Proof :

You can follow these steps to see how this bug works:

1. Create a new object
  2. Set the material of that object to “Glass” and set transparency to 0.9999997 and reflection
    set “-99999999999999999999” (On the workspace, you cant able to see it without while you insert into any objects that have “Humanoid”)
  3. Then insert it into an NPC model and it will happen like what you see in the pictures
    Video Proof :
1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!