Odd Loading Message When Testing Game

Hello! I am seeking some help regarding a weird message that appears when testing my place through Studio. Since there’s not much in my game, the loading screen only pops up long enough for me to notice that something is not quite right. Luckily, I captured it in the following screenshot.

Where the “Boycott bad games” message appears, the loading screen is supposed to read “By Katanga.” It replaces that text entirely and appears every time I load into my game while in Studio. (I have not tried it outside of Studio, since I haven’t published this game.) I have noticed this tends to happen when I have Studio open for a long time, sometimes overnight. Just to try and confirm this isn’t the cause of some malicious plugin, I have tried reproducing this by loading in a fresh place and testing it after enabling various plugins and no such message occurred.

Is this a feature of Studio or something else? If anyone is familiar with this message or has an idea of what this is, please help me understand what is going on. Thank you!

I may be wrong here, but isn’t this a China message

so technically, not a bug.

Dupe of:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.