Official Featured Sort Game Nomination Survey

Man, I love this platform. I really do. But it has some serious, serious flaws.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s possible that they use bots, but I don’t know. Games such as “FREE ROBUX” that try to take you off site are also games that bot their games to players in the THOUSANDS, so reaching top 250 wouldn’t be the biggest difficulty.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t agree any more, these flaws really do limit the developers to how they can get their games “out there” for more users to see.

2 Likes

This snapcode thing has me legitimately shocked. Does nobody check these anymore? What happened? Why not just halt the program until the loose ends are tied up?

3 Likes

Yeah… The decal shouldn’t have been allowed full stop, I do not want to check this snapcode myself, however many younger users may check it not knowing the potential danger, although it is unlikely, in the future this may be used against users to show them the robux scams or something inappropriate…

1 Like

I thought that copyrighted assets were not allowed to be in featured games? Does anyone actually check these?

5 Likes

That is what I was thinking about. :thinking:

Yeah, me and @Developing_Cat noticed this too. It also adds to my theory that they aren’t manually verifying these games which really is a concern.

3 Likes

What’s with so many games using bots to get to the front page ? I mean they are really hard to find. I looked them up for “research “ purposes and couldn’t find any so must be an exclusive forum or very well hidden

2 Likes

Please bring up issues with specific featured games privately with staff – we do not do (game/user) name dropping on this forum. Sometimes issues just get missed, it doesn’t mean no checks were performed nor that they intentionally overlooked it.

General discussion about featured game quality is fine. Leave out specific game names, and hide logos/text labels in screenshots that allow for identification of the game.

3 Likes

We’re just discussing that most of these games are getting in with most likely no checks pre-featured. We’re using these games as an example, not trying to name drop on them specifically.

6 Likes

Of course this doesn’t mean that no checks were performed, but I find it very strange that a game completely in Russian with no English translation was featured. This is quite a large issue to miss. No one here is trying to specifically target the developers or their games to hate on them, rather we are bringing up issues with the Featured Games program itself and how many things seemed to have been missed out with this current batch of games.

5 Likes

What’s your source for this? I highly doubt this is true

3 Likes

It’s definitely not the case, interesting idea tho lol.

2 Likes

I know :stuck_out_tongue: thats what my dad always say when a situation like this happens.

I was obviously joking though

yeah lol, thought so. infact It’d be pretty funny if this was case.

Games listed on the sort will be displayed throughout the following dates:

• Start Date: April 29, 2019
  • End Date: Early morning on May 6, 2019.

New wave of Featured Games!

New PHONE GAMES:

New TABLET GAMES:

New PC GAMES:

4 Likes
14 Likes