OffTopicGC Updates/Newsletter

this post has been retired.

2 Likes

OTGC TODO LIST

We’re making this To-do list just to remind us. Idk what else.

To know about some of these, inspect element this reply to see hidden HTML comments.

Anything with :white_check_mark: means the feature is added, and in the future, it will be commented for archival purposes.

a difficulty chart obby

We will not release this game until we have the following:

• Fixed datastores
  • 100 stages
  • Add conveyer functions

Kohl’s Admin House Epix Edit 3

• Rewrite the admin pad
  • Rebuild the map

That’s all!

We have last posted an update 48 days ago. But here’s what happened while we forgotten about this post:

• Nexo and Zauce was added to OTGC
  • JustGoodGame has left the group chat, meaning there might be chances of ADCO discontinuing development, without him and Temporalist (@fardxD)
  • We have made a clone of another roblox clone, which won’t be revealed (on here), since thats against DevForum’s rules. You can find it yourself online.

We will post updates in the future, but along with that, Elevator+ was added to the games list!

– qunjz / neek

Rebrand

Hello everyone, OffTopicGC has been off topic for nearly a year! We are going to change things up.

OffTopicGC is now OnTopicGC! We are doing this because we don’t want to be off topic, we just want to be on topic for once! I hope you enjoy this rebrand!

– neek / qunjz

April fools!!!

We’re setting up a wiki!

Well, we could send a link to it, but it’s against the DevForum rules to share offsite links, so lets just say that you can find it yourself.

JaredYoshi is setting one up for us (well i uploaded the files but it gives an error, so Jared is currently fixing that.)

What will happen to this post? Will it be abandoned?

We won’t abandon it, If we update any of our ROBLOX games, it will be posted in here and the new wiki. But since i forget alot of things, there could be a chance that in the future it will be abandoned.

That’s all for now.

– qunjz

OTGC Quote of the Day

We now have a Twitter newsletter!

Want to subscribe for newsletters that aren’t related to ROBLOX (which is why this topic is dead), subscribe to our newsletter!

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/OffTopicGC

This has retired. Check our Twitter for more information.