OkayGames Studio [HIRING UI DESIGNER AND SCRIPTER]

Well I am still hiring in all roles as I still need developers, only like 2 spots are filled. Payment is highlighted in the DM as I look at their skill set and what they can do before I offer them a job. Plus some people do work for less as they just want the game on their portfolio as a payment option. Payment is broad for in this case cause I literally get tons of people trying to get hired to work but have 0 showcase of their work and expect me to believe they can just do what I ask, without even showing me anything they’ve ever done. So payment is where I like it as it’s also my money and I should be the decider of how I choose to spend it.

Accept my friend request aka LP54211#4075

If you’re interested and or a Script (Experienced) or UI Designer, please message me alex0the0great123#8544

I am very interested, the discord tag didn’t work, so could you please add me, jack_#2367

What sort of UI style are you looking for?

I’m looking for a horror style UI or a simple style UI.

iam interested for UI Designer i will add u on Discord

There is an error in your name on the discord

I thought you were with Devology…

Why does the game designer earn more then then everyone else who actually create the game?

If this is still available, I would lime to apply as a UI Designer
I can send you my portfolio through there
And can you send a request, Its not working for me

I would like to work with you as a scripter . Discord = Spaceman21074#1387

I don’t agree with this. I’m just reaching my first year of scripting, and I’m already really good (or in your case, okay! :slight_smile:).

If you are still looking for a scripter, I can be your scripter!
If you are still looking for a UI Designer, I can be your designer!

Here is my portfolio: IAmPinleon // Multi-field Developer [OPEN]

Don’t have discord however.

Hey, Seems your Discord Username Might Have Changed Maybe Fix that so we can Contact you Easier
@alex0the0great123
Once you fix that I would be willing to apply for the UI position

Hello, I’d like to be a UI Designer
Discord: CorruptEquality#1669

Hello, I’m interested in doing this job I’m a UI designer. My discord user and tag is DiscardedSaxophonist#5112. Hopefully I get to working with you real soon.

Hey There, im Interested im a Scripter my Friend: kreevess And i Are good Scripters/Ui People

Hello! I am interested in being a part of your team as a UI designer! I currently do not have a portfolio of my work yet, but I am currently working on that! You can contact me on Discord Kreeves#9514 or my twitter @KreevessDev

My Discord: Soda_DevRBLX#8064 Thanks! Soda- PS my Dms Are Broken Kinda

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.