[OLD] Advanced Builder Portfolio (Can do low poly, Mid-Poly, High Poly) IRobuxhdhdbI

DONT BOTHER CONTACTING ME, IF YOU ARENT WILLING TO PAY THE RATES

About Me

I AM NOT A MODELER AND WHEN HIRING ME YOU CAN GIVE A SMALL TEST TO TEST MY SKILLS, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PERCENTAGE IF YOU ALREADY A REPUTABLE BUILT ROBLOX GROUP MAKING A AVERAGE OF 1k ROBUX PER WEEK.
Hi there! I am offering my services as a Advanced builder. I specialize in asset creation and house builds. I have been building for 4 years on Roblox.

Showcase

here are some of my assets:

![Screenshot 2021-05-08 132258|560x500](upload://tR2otIxDv7VlpaNX0ovmGB95ZEU.pn(upload://jYjzxxyCEe5aCWxbebRClQAbcGK.png)
Screenshot 2021-06-01 130130

Availability

I am available for 3 hours of work per day on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work over 1 hour during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [ROBUX]. But seriously speaking a map is always going to be 1krobux+ and each asset is always going to be 200 robux+ unless it’s like a blender which would be 50 robux. I prefer short-term commissions unless the long-term commission is over 10k robux. I also Prefer robux and some percentage of your game. I PREFER LONG TERM COMMISSIONS TO BE HOURLY PAYMENT OF 100 ROBUX+
Current Rates (rates may vary based on need)
Small Map- 1000 (not including tax)
Medium Map-3000 (not including Tax)
Large Map-5000-7000 (Not Including tax)
Every 1/4 I complete I get paid 1/4 of the total amount

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Krepxl#1703

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the volcano is a free model idk about others

1 Like

Yeah sorry my bad I put the wrong picture I’ll delete I’m not looking to scam anybody all my builds are mine that was a pic for my friend I will delete. Sorry for accidental false portfolio

1 Like

I’m also certain and sure that the rocks and trees in this image are also free models.

On the other hand, this does not look like the work of a someone who has been building for four years, but this is all coming from me and I hope others share that view too. In addition, I’d also love to see some high poly work.

1 Like

ok sure and the trees and rocks arent mine sorry I keep forgetting, my bad im not trying to scam anybody. and I built for 4 years but all of these date back 1 year and this year ive improved a lot (learning to build in blender etc.) and Im to lazy to make my better portfolio xD

How have you been building for 4 years when you joined the DevForum in 2020 and only joined roblox in 2018?

1 Like

Nope, I built in my Robuxtgtgb account when I was younger and I didn’t build for people. My robuxtgtgb account was made in 2015 and I fell for a free robux scam in 2018 so I made a new account my old one was terminated. I built as a hobby and thats the reason im not a pro as of rn. Hope that answered your question im trying my best.

also can you help me build my new game? I am not a pro builder so thats why I cant + I need more than my normal style of building. I need a modler to make the swords in my game im still new to blender. Devforum post Hiring a ADVANCED Builder (Paying Robux (1.3k) and Percent (25%))

Im a bad scripter if you can help me script ill pay 2k robux and profits can you? heres the devforum post
LOOKING FOR A AMAZING SCRIPTER (PAYING 2k ROBUX AND PERCENT) tell me if you can do it and if your willing too.