Old badges are hidden from my experience's "Badges" section on my experience's website/app page

1. Visit The Day the Noobs Took Over Roblox - Roblox
  2. Enter the cabin with the large “1” on the door
  3. Play the level from start to finish
  4. Observe you earned several badges throughout your journey (e.g. 179907861, 339597358, 179907907)
  5. Observe that these badges do NOT appear in the experience’s "Badges’ section:

The “Badges” section only displays four badges, but if you play through the entire game, you’ll collect around 20 or so hidden badges. From what I can tell, the badges are tied to subplaces in the experience instead of the root place. This may be due to old legacy badge mechanics.

Expected behavior
All badges that I can award within my experience appear in the “Badges” section.

16 Likes

Found someone for this report! We’ll get in touch when we have an update.

3 Likes

actually small funny idea to add a setting for badges that hide the badge until you get them

i mean some people doing this to hide badge but as mentioned in the post badge wont show even if you get them

Dear cloakedyoshi,

First, thank you for taking the time to report this bug. We truly appreciate when our creators invest their time into reporting issues.

We’ve identified the cause of your missing badges. With your permission, we can update the badges so that they will indeed appear on the experience details page.

Please note that the badges will show an “Updated” time that reflects this change. In this case, the highlighted field below will show the date when we update your badges.

If this all sounds good to you, please let us know by replying to this comment and we will go ahead and fix your badges!

4 Likes

Sounds good, thank you for asking, go right ahead!

2 Likes

Hi cloakedyoshi,

We’ve gone ahead and repaired your badges! All of the badges awarded in your experience should now show up on the experience’s details page (unless you have marked them as inactive in your experience’s settings).

I’m marking this bug as resolved, but please feel free to reach out with any further concerns. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention!

5 Likes

Many thanks. Greatly appreciate the fast fix.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.