Old camping wooden cabin

Hello,
I made an old wood cabin for a campsite.
Thanks for the feedbacks!

1 Like

Frankly, the lights is a bit bland and simple to fit with the cabin. I would say keep the lamps that are next to the beds and change the style of the lights. Either way, the cabin looks good.

1 Like

I replaced the lights

I highly encourage making a different coloured floor, or a different texture for the floor or walls. If you’d like to go all out, I recommend making each individual plank on the floor, it’s own part. This will ad so much more detail, instead of having a flat Roblox texture for the floor. Otherwise, cabin looks pretty clean! The lights look good, but I encourage using a MeshPart, or some sort of mesh to use instead of a sphere*. Only do that if you’re strong with modelling in blender. Looks really good!

Old cabin campsites usually have a more lighter with a small amount of a dark wooden appearance for the interior, from my point of view it does lack overall details have you attempted to use reference images just to give a full details on how things are suppose to look like.

I think that the house needs proper material for the overhang roof you could make it out of shingles or wood planks and items surrounding the build. At the start it looks dull and undetailed give it more details perhaps add more height for the overhang roof and place add a lighter wooden material.

My small recommendation would be experiment with different designs and shapes just to get a more define look including roof designs - material use - lighter materials, decorations ect.