[OLD] Feedback on my upcoming game, Tower Masters!

Hey everyone. I’m TheFantasticLad and I’m releasing my first game called Tower Masters!

Here’s a quick rundown of what its about:

Tower Masters is a new game brought to you by Vitality Games. Its like Tower of hell but with an extremely large twist. Basically, when you would play the game, you would join in the lobby. From the lobby you can choose what tower you would like to play. The point of the game is to race other players to the top of the tower. After you finish a tower, you get coins and XP. With coins you can purchase crates that can give you things like Death effects, taunts, trails and more! Every time you level up, you can purchase something from your ability chart! In your ability chart you can have abilities that will always stay in your character, such as 10% more health, double jumping every minute, or other ones that can sabotage other players. Soon there could be more features like trading/build mode…? Each tower has their own difficulty and different rewards. Anyways, this is just the gist of the game!

Here’s a link to the game’s testing place: [TS] Tower Masters - Roblox

Pretty much everything is completed, and dev product purchases are not recommended.

I would appreciate any sort of feedback on the game or if any bugs are found! Thanks!

6 Likes

It’s so, so amazing. The detail is immaculate, the design is breath-taking, and the concept is good. I cannot wait for the official release. :+1:

2 Likes

Love the game! But this part is nearly physically impossible.
Hitbox is too large.

2 Likes

Haha! Bad luck, that’s the hardest tower in the entire game that you’ve chosen.

2 Likes

I really like it! But please could you add mobile shift lock?

2 Likes

Yep! That’s definitely something we’ll be adding into the game.

I absolutely love this game! Great work, and I hope this does well, as you have made a genuinely fun and even challenging game! The details and attention to design grab the eye upon joining and it looks very appealing and great. You have done a quality job on this game, and I hope to see it do well- amazing job again!

2 Likes