[OLD] Loddy - UI, Vector, Icon Designer

About Me

• I am Loddy, an owner of an upcoming development group, and I specialize in UI design and ROBLOX studio building.

• I am 18, my time zone is EST, and due to summer break and me finishing highschool I am free most of the time.

• I am a speedy artist and can complete large commissions as quickly as 2 days. So If you are in a rush and want quality designs I got you.

About my skill:
I have been a digital artist for 5+ years, and I am just now getting into UI commissions for some side cash. I have always designed UI but I am just now taking it seriously. I draw everything by hand on a drawing app, and I can provide proof of that as well.

What I can do:

• Draw UI: Frames and buttons
  • Implement UI into ROBLOX
  • Draw Vectors
  • Draw Icons
  • Draw Pet Faces/Decals

What I can’t do:

• Script

Showcase

Buttons

Vectors

UIs

Gamepasses

Untitled26_20201103211221 Untitled26_20201103211921

Anime Faces

Availability

Commission Slots: 1/3
I am free basically the entire day for UI related things.

Payment

I accept Cashapp, Paypal, Limiteds, and crypto. The way you will pay can be discussed
Now mainly accepting USD unless robux pay is high

Contact

Loddy#9233
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:Sushicat
[Animation also made by me]

4 Likes

Do you have any gamepass and vector art examples?

1 Like

LOL i didn’t even get to finish making the portfolio. just add me on discord

1 Like

I’d recommend finishing the portfolio before publishing it, you might drive some clients away if you don’t.

1 Like

It’s almost done if you want to look at it

1 Like

Oh perfect, sent a friend request. Looking forward to your business!

1 Like

I highly this person if you need any sort of icon/vector for your games. She’s extremely quick, affordable, and can pretty much fit any style you ask her to do! I’ll definitely be bringing my business back here in the future.

1 Like

Hello there are you still for hire? I am interested!
More to be discussed on discord, I sent you a friend request just accept me and send a message! :+1:

My discord is lollyissad#2911

1 Like

Updated, Commissions are still OPEN. Now mainly accepting USD unless robux pay is high

1 Like