Old Playerlist Script (2015 - Jan 2020 PlayerlistModule + DisplayName Support)

Hey,

I made a poll in my previous topic and it seems like people wanted me to do this, so I did it today. I like the new playerlist, but I decided to make this resource due to that poll, and because some people just don’t like the new playerlist.

If you don’t like the new playerlist and you would like to use the May 2015-Jan 2020 playerlist, you can use this resource (or script it yourself, that’s fine too!) so it’ll be added back to your game.

Here’s a little challenge that I would like somebody to attempt: Add memberships like BC, TBC, and OBC back using DataStores & StringValues. It’s pretty easy if you know what you’re doing.

Click here to get the model for free on Roblox

All you have to do is drag all of the items inside each folder into their respective places. For example, ReplicatedStorage = move into ReplicatedStorage. It’s pretty self explanatory. You can toggle DisplayNames by opening the PlayerlistModule and changing Line 20.

Thanks,
p0s_0.

17 Likes

thanks, can you add the healthbar area thingy too?

2 Likes

also, it should be a little more off the edge i think-

1 Like

reference image: image

also doesn’t work either for me. when i ungroup all of the folders, it doesn’t work still

1 Like

No, these are from the CoreScripts. They should be correct.
The healthbar would require the topbar which would basically need most of the CoreUI to be worked on, it’s a mess.

You can add the healthbar without messing up with the coregui, you can script it without using the coregui at all.

Also I wonder why you’re claiming it as your own while most if not all scripts were written by Roblox staff :thinking:

1 Like

I agree - most if not all are made by Roblox Staff members. I think he should rather change it to 2015-2019 PlayerlistModule by Roblox Staff.

so ur just too lazy to rework it to still fit?
come on dude, atleast give an attempt

3 Likes

Is there any way to remove the display name on the Leaderboard? If so, how?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I didn’t see that, haha. Thanks for the feedback.

Pretty sure it’s because the scroll wheel isn’t active, I’ll have to look later.
@RealExoctic It’s a habit, and I agree that I should probably change that lol

My version of the old player list actually contains the the health bar, unlike yours, but you seem to have implemented proper DisplayName support, unlike me. I failed to implement it without it causing bugs. (No, I’m not advertising it.)

6 Likes

thank you, i will gladly try out yours.

1 Like

It’s the best you’ve got. Can I take it and refine it a little?

Nobody’s stopping you from doing so.

try to fix the api (or dont), you just added a print