"old roblox" 1900s style car

Hello everyone, I’m still a noob with roblox studio because I rarely use the program lol

this build is based on Ford Model T Doctor’s Coupé 1923

also this build is an amalgamation of The old “classic” style and modern style of builds

19 Likes

also here the funny thing…

Please don’t look at the interior of the car LOL

16 Likes

I love making vehicles in Roblox studio and this one looks very good especially if you don’t use studio often or just started some time ago

6 Likes

Thank you, well I technically haven’t opened roblox studio for half a year haha

5 Likes

This car looks very good! Nice job on it!

6 Likes

I’m assuming you used blender for this.
To be honest , it looks absolutely amazing but i think it would be better if you just show the car’s exterior and not interior cause if im being honest it looks super unrealistic

1 Like

Looks awesome! Definitely gives the retro roblox vibes as well as maintaining detail of the car itself.
I would suggest (mostly to keep the old roblox aesthetic) to block out some things, such as the back trunk to be simplified like so:

Or also using simpler blocks for smaller details such as the hand crank, back in those days the minimum part size was considerably big, so perhaps the crank could be a simpler Part somewhat as wide as the door handle.

These are just my personal ideas though; you clearly achieved what you were going for and it looks great :^)

1 Like

haha not really, i don’t even know on how to use blender

Thanks!, I will keep that in mind in my future builds! (if I have any motivation to build something)

1 Like