Old roblox guns with separate parts like the mag

1. What do you want to achieve? I need to get old roblox’s guns with the separate parts e.g: The mag is separate and the trigger too.

2. What is the issue? I need to separate animate these guns to make it look cool

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I found a pack, but with not so much guns

Also, I know that I can separate the meshes in blender, I just need to know if i can re-upload those meshes in roblox, thanks!

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean by old Roblox guns, there are many free assets online that have guns with separated parts such as on TurboSquid, if you find a gun you like, you can try separating it on Blender and uploading it.

i mean those like gears of roblox, and yes i know i can go to blender and separate the only problem is that i am worried that i am going to get banned for re-uploading assets

You won’t get banned for this, Roblox does not have a policy like this as long as you are not impersonating somebody

1 Like

Thank you so much! That will help me a lot

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.