Old Street Realistic Scene

Me, artblox and stylishh made this scene while watching the live stream of RDC since we got inspired, enjoy!

stylishh’s twitter
artblox’s twitter
my twitter

63 Likes

When I first looked at this I was like holy cow!

The scene its self is breathtaking and so realistic.
Can you link the game? I would like to look closer at it if possible. @thisfall

2 Likes

Ho Oooh wow! That looks so realistic, it feels like something made in a totally different software.
This is so great and unnexplainably awesome
Nothing to say other than epic job

Is this up to scale with the player? So he can wall around and be there

2 Likes

This is very nice and realistic. It has a Watch Dogs 2 vibe with the lighting actually. You guys should think about reproducing an entire city or a city district in Roblox, such as Paris or else.

5 Likes

When I first got a glimpse of the pictures I was amazed. That really is astonishing, great job!

1 Like

This is very good. I am amazed to see the work you put into this build. Good job! :+1:

1 Like

I am baffled. It looks so realistic. Can you show me how you do these things?

My god, this is breathtaking…

1 Like

How do people even make these things? Looks amazing!

1 Like

Alright @thisfall This is very impressive like this scene, of a “Old Street” it’s very decent and i see you are getting some inspiration off of (Real Life Buildings), from it. It has a remarkable style to it and i see. You are getting some ideas, as well things that inspired you to make things, from (real life) builds however the lighting you. Implement into your scene you’ve done a really good job! This looks incredible overall i see you, added the realistic plants, buildings, bollards, ect. i see you really put some. Effort into making a (Realistic Old Street) as the ones in real life, i like the realism, design, decorations, you added to your scene looks very. Creative hope to see what else you make in the future! Very soon great! Job on your realistic scene.

Once again, you have done a amazing job on your “Old Street Scene”. I really think you’ve did well making it look realistic! This is really incredible like the textures, decorations, that’s implemented into your scene. can’t wait to see more of these kind of creations! Soon and the other parts of the street, overall great job on your realistic creation!!

3 Likes

This actually looks pretty sick! Amazing job.

1 Like

Unbelievable, think looks amazing. Great use of materials and parts to really feel like these buildigns were actually constructed. Lighting really helps it out as well. I’d love to talk a walk through this in-game if possible.

1 Like

Well done to you and your team. You have created a really impressive build. I can see that a lot of work has gone into this project and you have certainly achieved a high standard. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Impressed, as always. The builds you work on always seem to get better and better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s amazing! It looks really realistic and the trees and shadows add even more detail to it.

1 Like

Just found a link to this game, guys check it out if you want a closer look!

https://www.roblox.com/games/3638512996/Scene-1#!/game-instances

For a second I thought this was in London as the name of a street I know is called “Old Street” :joy:

Anyway great job! :smile:

1 Like

You are way too good, every scene I have scene you make just is so good man.

I had no idea roblox could ever look this good.

1 Like

I agree. This masterpiece looks similar to Watchdogs 2 San Francisco. I feel like I am in the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re breathtaking. This is amazing.

1 Like

At first I looked at it I personnaly thought it was the concept art of a real life place, but that is some super good lighting, realistic design and structure! Amazing!