Olizes | Logo Designer [Open]

Update: Added the Lumber Empire logo to the showcase! Have fun looking at it :smirk: :heart:

Awesome stuff I want to buy 2 logos from you! I sent you a FR on Discord(Aidan#5555)

Commissions are now closed for a little while. Everyone who already ordered will still get their ordered gfx. I am reopening soon with new work.

Update: Added some new work to the showcase

I hired him and he did great work! I highly recommend him! He is very nice and his working speed is amazing. The prices are okay too :slight_smile: I will definitely hire him again.

1 Like

Olizes was a pleasure to work with. He responded swiftly and did adjustments even after I had paid. I highly recommend Olizes if you want to pay for high-quality work.

1 Like

Added new work to the showcase and added purchase packs! Get your own logo!

My logo looks sick. He is quite fast and talented.

1 Like

Update: I did an entire revamp and added all my new work to the showcase. Prices are now 3K for standard and 5K for premium. More information on my commission sheet.

2 Likes

The best logo designer I know! I ordered from him multiple times and I’ve gotten it delivered swiftly in outstanding quality.

1 Like

Update:

• New prices
  • More work in the showcase tab
  • New commission sheet

Grab your design now!

1 Like

Super recommended!! High quality work, amazing price, and super fast delivery times!!! If you are looking for a high quality logo, look no further, you found the right person!

1 Like

Update:

• Added 5 new logos to the showcase tab.
  • Now following along with a schedule, this means you will hear beforehand when your logo will be done This is not entirely chosen by me but semi negotiable. (Very tight deadlines mean higher payment from now)
1 Like

I hired Olizes and how do I start… He’s just one of the BEST logo makers on this platform!

I hired Olizes for a commission of two logos, both of them are SPECTACULAR!!
Apart from being ultra talented he’s one of the greatest persons I’ve ever met, the service is great, the quality is top quality and delivered on the deadlines I asked for!

I highly recommend Olizes for logo commissions and art related!

2 Likes

Added new work to the showcase tab. Opening up again. Same prices as before.

1 Like

I highly recommend! The commissioned product was made in no more than 2 days, reliable and very open to feedback and revisions. I was able to make sure that I was satisfied and happy with the end product.

Highly recommend for logo commissions.

3 Likes

I highly recommend this person when it comes to ordering logos that meet the deadline. The logo I commissioned was made in less than a day. Olizes is also very communicative and serious when it comes to feedbacks. Just like others said, if you ever need a decent quick logo, Olizes would be the person to order.

Simple, yet quick :+1:

1 Like

Really fast, high quality and very good worker. I completly recommend him. :slight_smile: