Olizes | Logo Designer [Open]

Hello fellow developers! My name is Olizes and I have been doing logo design for quite some time now. I am offering my services as a game/group logo designer. I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 for my Logos.

Commission status: OPEN

Most recent work can be found on Twitter

Logos

I will adjust the commission to your liking. I won’t stop until you say the product is finished unless it doesn’t fit the topic anymore. (I won’t do infinite changes on the product) Even after payment, you can ask me to do slight changes. I will treat you with respect so I expect the same from you. Before I start on the product I require 50% or 100% upfront payment depending on what the client prefers.

TERMS:

• I can decline your offer.
    This usually happens when the complexity of the product is outside of my capabilities, or I am just not interested in the job. It can also occur if the client is misbehaving and being rude towards me.

• You treat me with respect and message me with a proper introduction of your commission.

• Only speak English when messaging me.
    If you message me speaking another language or just really bad grammar, I will straight up ignore you. Be sure to use proper English so it is easier to communicate.

• No refunds
    If you have already paid the 50% or 100% payment upfront but decide to cancel the commission afterward, you won’t receive a refund. That is your mistake.

• Do not rush
    I may have multiple commissions at the time you order. However, I will always try to get your product done in the fastest time possible. You just have to pay at the time I tell you I am ready to start, otherwise you need to wait since you are still in the queue. The one/two day delivery on my commission sheet is supposed to be after payment, not after ordering. If you keep rushing me during the commission, I will ignore you and put your commission away. Asking for progress once is fine but don’t do it every 10 minutes for example.

I am available during the weekends (throughout the whole day) [CET] and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays From 16:00 to 21:00 [CET]. You can message me anytime, I will try to answer you as soon as I can to discuss the deal with you.

Prices are negotiable but won’t go lower than the minimum price, it will depend on the time and effort it takes to make the product.

$60 via paypal

Prices can rise depending on the complexity of the desired design.
Pay at least 30% upfront to ensure commitment from both sides!

You can contact me via Discord: Olizes#2956

Please do not message me if you are not able to pay the regular price or don’t have the required info for the commission ready. I am not going to totally improvise on the product because chances are you may not like it and I lose a lot of time. Make sure you give me a (almost) complete idea of how you want the product to be, before messaging me.

If you have any questions just ask them below and I will answer them!
Likes and vouches would be appreciated :heart:
Thanks for reading! :smile:

35 Likes

That is really cool I may hire one day :wink:

1 Like

I highly recommend olizes to anyone looking for high quality designing services. He/she was very open to feedback and completed the job very quickly which I needed since my update was releasing later that day.

Great job olizes.

1 Like

Portfolio has been updated! (New prices, banner and more information)
Commissions are open again

I highly recommend! The finished product was delivered fast and they were very open to any edits if needed and made sure I was happy with the product before sending over

1 Like

Update: Added the breaking point logo. It is not the official one, I just made it to practice.

Props to @olizes for working on a game logo for me. Exceptional quality, and super nice. Very communicative and fast with his services.

DESIGN

Price is reasonable, though may be a bit expensive to others, but the quality was well worth it for a professional design. Very happy with the final product, 100% recommend it.

1 Like

Can vouch, made me a group logo proper solid piece of work, highly recommend.

Update: Added new work to the portfolio

Comms closed again! Sorry but I get too many dm’s so I am gonna reopen somewhere this week with slightly higher prices. Sorry for the complications!

Comms open again, you can order now!

Highly recommend made me a fabulous group logo for an excellent price and was produced to the uppermost quality. Deeply suggest if you are looking for a logo!

1 Like

Sent you a friend request, DanielSN#7594, looking forward to working with you.

1 Like

Hey, @olizes. Your work is fabulous. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

How do you make these?? How long do they take you to make?

Thank you. Really appreciate it🙂

It took me about 3 months to learn. Making a logo like these can take up to 1,5 hours or something

Oh I am really sorry. I must have declined your friend request. What is your dc so I can add you?

sent a friend request, epic work!

Thank you! I accepted the friend request