"On The Fence" Topics. A solution

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to know which category to put my topic in sometimes.

Fixing this would make less topics that are “on the fence” on which category to be in be taken down less. Unless they got a Roblox feature request and then they put it in DevForum bugs.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I would be able to put my topic on the DevForum without it being taken down for being the wrong category. As moderators and users have different minds. They might not always agree on which category a certain topic should be in. But as the moderator has more power, they make the final decision. There should be a category for people who’s topics are on the fence between multiple categories.

I didn’t find anything else related to this on the DevForum

1 Like

Most of the time, the moderator decisions within the incorrect category are fair. If you disagree with the moderator’s decision, you should appeal the post

3 Likes

There are guidelines on each category you should read as an introduction to the forums. It would be foolish to just dive right into it, right? It’s not about what’s on the mind on both sides, it’s mostly on about what is commonly agreed upon.

4 Likes