One of my first building realistic

Hi, this is one of my first realistic buildings, I just want you to give me an opinion and help on what I have to change, I would appreciate it.

15 Likes

It looks great for a fist project!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged out for being off-topic

It looks very good. Do you have a link to the game so I can check it out.

1 Like

yes but maybe it looks a little lag by lightning or something

1 Like

This is a really good building actually - pretty great for a first attempt at the realistic aspect!

However, the lighting does look a little too yellow to be realistic - but this might be because the positioning of the lighting isn’t in the right place!
If you haven’t already - turn on ShadowMap, it always gives a really good realistic-vibe to buildings in my opinion :arrow_heading_down:

Also, you can try working with ROBLOX Terrain & use the new grass feature (if you haven’t already).

Plus, it may help if you have a different variety of trees in the backgrounds & different sizes as well, the trees in the gif now are all the same, clearly, and it kinda throws it off in my opinion!

Overall, this build is again, really good for a first attempt and I hope you keep everyone updated on anymore changes to make to this project :- )!

1 Like

I will try next time thanks : )

2 Likes

This is awesome for a first go around!

To my eye, it looks like the scale of the house is off from the scale of the trees. However, I could be wrong about that. They also look a little dark in comparison to the wood of the house (I generally try to use similar color tones/brightness’ in order to keep the flow). I might also try adding some rocks in the water, because why not?

Great first attempt!

2 Likes

The design looks cool but the I don’t really like the lighting that much, I feel like it’s too bright and dull. I would recommend putting lighting between the trees.

1 Like

if i will try it next time thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have a lot of experience with realistic building on roblox and a great way to improve is to make the water invisible

you also need to work on not useing the same trees bc the nature is unik

1 Like

This looks great for a first time! Keep it up! Maybe turn down the brightness by just a little bit though, but other than that, looks great!

1 Like

Impressive for the first time, I’m not experienced in Realistic builds, but amazing job!

1 Like