One of three bodymover objects dont work when replicationfocus is set?

I have encountered an issue while setting replicationfocus to a model in the workspace
Capture1 Capture2

I have three bodymovers inside a part inside a model, replicationfocus is set from the character controlling the model. but heres the problem: when replicationfocus is not set, the model can be moved by all the bodymovers. if I turn on the replicationfocus script, angularvelocity and bodyvelocity work just fine, but warpdrive refuses to work even if I set its stats to “inf”. however if I move the model in the studio around a little it begins to move. here is the replicationfocus script:

Capture3

1 Like

If you read the documentation for ReplicationFocus you will see that it controls the area of replication, not the controlling parts for the player. I believe you are looking for Network Ownership instead as this gives a player control over objects.

If you are trying to control the area where objects are replicated you should also set Camera.Focus so objects will be rendered. Your problem may also be a side effect of your BodyMovers only being on the server.

If I am still misinterpreting what you’re saying please let me know.

well I was originally wanting to use streaming enabled but because the player is controlling a model from a distance the world does not generate were the model goes, to fix this I used replicationfocus on a part inside the model, but in doing so the bodymover warpdrive does not respond.