One Piece: Conqueror's Sea

Decided to take some nice screenshots of the current map I’m working on, any sort of feedback would be appreciated as I’ve tried my best to make it look appealing as a One Piece anime game. We’ve got some good competitors on the platform so any criticism is allowed due to me trying to make it the best.

Here’s a before and after of a dock I was working on.

Twitter: M_antass
Discord: Mantas#7138

17 Likes

I love the lighting as well as the themes. I would suggest a little less blur on the images, but other then that, amazing!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind, the blur personally was meant to be part of the desert since there’ll be a sandstorm effect on your screen later on when we finish up the maps and let the scripter do his things.

2 Likes

I’m a huge One Piece fan, and I love the aesthetics on this! I’m excited to see where this’ll go. Great work!

1 Like

Woah, looks amazing. I love the lighting! 10/10

2 Likes

Appreciated, I worked hard on getting it to match the styles of each island.

1 Like

Its amazing, the lighting is also great, what would be good is if you could make the trees less blocky so it’s more detailed.

1 Like

Looks great. Im also a One Piece fan!
Also, pls make some unique leveling system instead of just NPC killing ;-;
dont include killing npcs to get level lol. its really frustrating and not enjoyable anymore
Anyways, hoping for your game to release soon ^^
(btw whats the game name?)

1 Like

Well I’d like to mention that the main islands themselves consist of blocky terrain due to the clients request. In my opinion I don’t think it looks bad since when mixed between old Roblox terrain (blocky)
and modern like building it gives it a nice touch for people who prefer the old Roblox and the new Roblox. Eitherway, I appreciate the feedback and looking forward to keep everyone updated with my progress on the maps since we are making fast progress.

That’s awesome, I personally haven’t seen the show due to me not having enough motivation to watch all of the episodes which I believe there’s about 700+ currently. Though about the whole leveling system I can’t say it won’t be a grinding game since most games on Roblox that are based on anime seem to be just the plain do quests and kill NPCs for XP but in the future we’ll add more ways of gaining XP for sure. The game name hasn’t been decided due to me falling out with the Project Lead when he decided to threaten me with saying he’d fire me and hire a new developer because of personal reasons which are quite stupid either way I’ll probably start my own project soon so I’d love to hear some name suggestions.

Probably one of the better builds I’ve seen today, so props to you.
The map looks nice, but some of the plants don’t, the cactus blending with the map (which seems like a fall map), so maybe remove those and replace them with more fall-like objects.

1 Like

The lighting looks fantastic! The builds are very good too.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments. Got anything to suggest or improve?

Yeah, I’ve made some updates to decrease the trees within the map to a 1-2 around some areas. There’s suppose to be like a blurry sandstorm effect on your screen when you’re within the radius of the zone so it reminds you of a desert but I understand where you’re coming from. I appreciate the compliments such as being one of the better builds you’ve seen today.

Change Log | 11/29/2020

For those who are interested in the development of the project, I’ll keep updating the post every so often so I could get continuous feedback on it. If you have any suggestions instead of just updating this post in #help-and-feedback #help-and-feedback:cool-creations let me know and I’ll take your ideas into consideration. As always I apprecated everyone that contributes into helping improve the final quality.