[ONE PIECE] Looking for Particle Designer!

Emperor Piece looking for Particle Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are Emperor Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for particle designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Emperor Piece!

The Team
@froredion - Scripter/Game Owner

About The Job

We are looking for a professional particle designer to join our team. We expect high quality particles that adhere to our game’s style.

I will need something like hit effect when you got punched and slash effect when you got hit by sword, or something like that and also some logia effects!

Our game needs at least 15 new particle assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 1,000 R$ per asset. Our preferred payment method is ROBUX. Payment is negotiable, DM me.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
Froredion#2361

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d recommend @usuallyreggie for this job - top quality content!

Still need a particle designer!! ^^

@Froredion Hi there!

I’ve had experience with particle effects for over 3 years now. I consider my work to be some of the best looking work out there when it comes to effects and I make sure every effect is done to perfection.

I’d love to talk more about this job oppertunity over Discord, but the Discord you put in the post seems to be invalid.

You can contact me on Discord at usuallyreggie#7367 if you’d like to talk more about this possible position.

I friended you, please accept my friend request and we will talk there, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.