[ONE-TIME PROJECT] Looking for: Builder

LOOKING FOR: BUILDER

About Us

Hello! I am Edwikehh the owner of HappyDino Studio. We were founded in 2020. We’re making story based games for people who love horror games.

About The Job

This is a one-time project. I’m looking for one person who can build realistic office with details. You must have a portfolio to apply. I can give you the basic blueprint and reference image to help you.

Payment

We’re paying 1000 - 2500 R$, or more if you’re doing great. Only group funds, not USD or something else. Remember: this is a one time payment.

How to apply?

Please respond with your portfolio and your Discord name. If we think you’re the best, we will contact you.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

I’m busy on weekdays because I work. I’m sorry if I answer late.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, how are yu? I’m interested. My name is Grenouille # 0604

Hello! I’ve recently been building office related stuff. I’m interested. Contact me by Shinyju#1831.

~Shinyju.

Oh yeah, I only send my portfolio via discord since I don’t quite understand how to make a portfolio post on dev forums. I don’t believe I have enough to show for so I am gaining experience every day!

UNITED_Lacker#4037 , I have a lot of experience with this type of work

Zanviorus#4660 , If u want hire

Hi, sorry for the weird avatar the devforum isn’t responding, contact me at Debugged#1067

My tag is Friz#0719. Portfolio : Friz | Builder / 3D Modeler

hello i am interested in this position my discord is - shyre08#0854
and my portfolio is here - 2de_v's Portfolio

My discord is rene artois#7203. My portfolio is accessible via my profile

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.