Online status bugged?

I just noticed 2 of my best friends have been online for 3 days straight. I’m sure they have to sleep some time, since they live in a different time zone, but everytime I open roblox, they are online, and when I talk to them they won’t respond.

I think this might be a bug, but I’m not sure.

8 Likes

Same problem here, I doubt 4 of my friends are still online at 4 AM.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a glitch because I went on my alt and logged out and it still says he’s online.

4 Likes

Same, I still see a lot of my friends still online when they’re not. This bug has happened more than once in the past year.

3 Likes

Maybe your friends just never logged out and left their roblox page open. I’m guilty of that, I’ve been “online” for two weeks straight once 'cause I just didn’t turn off my roblox pages.

1 Like
  1. It takes roughly 5-10 minutes for the green “Online” light to disappear after a user logs off
  2. If you leave ROBLOX open (in-game or online) and sleep your computer, it still shows you as being online
3 Likes

Noticed this too.

This feature has never REALLY worked though. It’s just another half-complete feature.

See: ROBLOX chat bar.

5 Likes

[quote]
See: ROBLOX chat bar. [/quote]
Ack ick bleck.
That thing needs an overhaul.

2 Likes

A friend of mine who quit and didn’t visit the ROBLOX site for a month straight is online 24/7 according to the status.

3 Likes

My alt account has been online for 4 days straight.

2 Likes

Having this issue too, some friends who don’t play ROBLOX anymore are suddenly online 24/7 while I know they are not.

2 Likes

Definitely bugged. My entire best-friends list has been online 24/7 for several days.

3 Likes

I logged into my alternate a couple days back and logged out, and now it says he’s online.

3 Likes