Only One of My Shirts Are Selling

This is a screenshot of all my shirts that I’ve been making. The only one that sells in the Black And White Striped Button Down. The rest have, at maximum, two sales, but most have zero.

Firstly, any ideas on why? What makes this shirt so popular compared to others? Also, more importantly, how can I replicate that success?

2 Likes

Congrats on your success!!! It seems like roblox algorithm has picked up your shirt. It’s rare for all of your assets to be popular at once. Think of it as a lottery system. PS:can you also link?

1 Like

I also bought a shirt to keep your shirt upfloat on the algorithm!!!

1 Like

Same thing for me. I don’t make clothes like you, but I uploaded a few a while back when I first learned how and this shirt I made (I’ll keep the name a secret lol) has been doing very well. The pants that go with it has been picking up sales as well.

You have very nice clothing items. Like @Z_b79 said, it’s rare of all of them to do very well. In time, you will probably see more sales from different items.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Here’s a link if you still want it, but no pressure - I don’t need the robux!

Good to know that roblox even has that much of an algorithm, and I’m happy it at least got picked up!

2 Likes

Things like this usually happen because of two reasons

1. Roblox algorithm
  • Roblox algorithm doesn’t always pick up on every shirt and make people see it more often on the avatar shop. However, when the algorithm does pick your shirt, more people can see it and may want to buy it
  1. People’s Choice
  • Not everyone likes everything. The black and white one seems to be selling the most because those two colors are usually not affiliated with any gender, along with this, more people tend to use black and white than any other color.
1 Like

Logical approach to this but honestly, I’m convinced roblox just uses a random generator and picks out a totally unmethodical entity - like one of those lottery systems.

2 Likes