Only people who've brought a gamepass should be able to comment on it

If they can not comment without obtaining it, all feedback is from people who were able to get it. While this is sometimes useful feedback, you’d miss out on all the reasons people find it too difficult to obtain the badge and thus not learn how to make it more user friendly, or worse whether a specific device type is unable to obtain it.

It’s more useful feedback than bot spam.

1 Like

I agree that bots obscure actual feedback, however I don’t think taking away functionality is a viable solution to bot spam either.

There is literally 0 functionality right now. Bots that post a thousand times a minute don’t obscure feedback… they absolutely silence it.

I did a video a while back where over 10,000 comments in a row on a major game were from a bot. I’d rather have only badge owners be able to comment instead of no one being able to comment.

4 Likes

If the badge is hard, you can check by looking at it on the games page. It tells you if it’s hard, easy etc. No loss of useability if comments are restricted to owners.

2 Likes

Looks like Roblox has resolved the spam issue by removing comments on the gamepasses since they were only used for spam.

However, for some odd reason badges still have comment sections.

2 Likes

Time to get cash from bots, amirite boys?

But on a serious note, ROBLOX PLEASE DO IT.

1 Like

Not really the solution anyone wanted.

8 Likes