[OPEN] 200 Robux+ | Hiring builder to make elevator

About Us

Hi there! I’m Rook. I’m looking for scripters who can build an elevator!

##About The Job

I’m looking for a professional builder that can recreate an elevator build with references.

Payment

:robux: I’m paying 200/300 Robux for the task. Our preferred payment method is robux.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why so low, I’m asking this here just so in case other people have any issues they won’t have to bombard you with messages and It’s quicker. Also can we get an example of what you want?

4 Likes

I’m not trying to be the party crasher here but I think you need to define what you want the elevator to do, such as… doors open/close animation, TP pad to get up to the floors or a elevating pad that slowly moves up, sounds/chims, there’s many interaction ways to do it to make it more attractive to the users, I will be honest and say the price is a bit low but I guess that it just depends on how much detail you want to go into it and how you want it to be made.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.