[OPEN] 2020 Roblox Olympics Game

2020 Roblox Olympics Game

Overview

Hello, I’m VeryRBLX, and I’m looking to make a team of developers that can work together to help make a Roblox Olympics game, set to release in Spring-Summer 2020.

Positions

Builder - @VeryRBLX
Scripter - @username
Animator - @username
UI Designer - @Inspirre

Payment

(Be aware that these percentages are given after taking out about 10% of the total revenue for advertisement)

Scripter - 40%
Animator - 20%
UI Designer - 20%
Builder - 10%

These percentages are negotiable. For more information, contact me on Discord; VeryRBLX#9539.

Investment

I am also searching for an investor to invest 10,000-15,000 Robux into the game. This Robux will be used to help pay the developers and advertise the game. Investors will receive oversight on the game’s development, with the ability to input feedback, 5-10% of the game’s revenue until 5,000 Robux more than the amount invested is earned back, and additional perks in-game, which can be negotiated. For more information, contact me on Discord; VeryRBLX#9539.

Contact Information

I prefer to be contacted on Discord at VeryRBLX#9539, but I am also available on DevForums (@VeryRBLX) and on Twitter (@VeryRBLX)

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

I’m the builder for this game. I intentionally took a lower percentage so I could pay the other developers more.

4 Likes

I gotta say, that’s really thoughtful of you. I wish you the best of wishes that you may find someone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Posts containing investment requests are now against the rules:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/official-rules-of-the-roblox-developer-forum/46429/52

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.