Hey, I’m Irrelius! I’m an experienced community manager and environmental designer and I’m working alongside several veteran members of the ancient-genre on creating an ancient-medieval roleplaying game. We all have a decent amount of networking so our project is assured to have an active and dedicated player base. The work we require is very complex so I advise only experienced programmers to contact us.
About The Job
We are looking for a scripter who can create a Combat system and a set of various features for our game, they are as follows:
- Inventory & Toolbar System (features a weight system)
- Crafting + Farming Items (Mining, Logging, Fishing)
- Deployables & Destroyables (Able to place barricades that can be destroyed)
- Combat System (Features blocking, stamina system and shields.)
- Arrest System (with a GUI prompt upon arrest.)
- Title/Name System (GUI that allows you to select titles and change your overhead name that are given for ranks in group and various other rewards and can be added to by us in the script.)
Additional Features (these may not be implemented):
- Battleground System (will show place)
- Ranged Weapons (Bows + Javelins)
All of this must be exploit proofed and well optimized. We can show you examples from our previous projects on how things should be done. All UI elements will be imported and made gradually as you progress.
An example of how we would like the combat is here: https://www.roblox.com/games/5081064281/Combat-Demo
There is no set deadline for release.
Payment can be discussed in DMs, we’re willing to pay in USD or %.
Contact me via the DevForum.
We would prefer it if you can voice chat.
Thanks for reading, we look forward from hearing from you guys!