[OPEN -- $350/100K R$] Expert and Active Coder Needed

Scripter Hiring

About The Job

Greetings, I’m looking for an expert scripter who is both able to comprehend other scripters’ code and exhibit coding proficiency/knowledge of rblx API. I currently have an existing free-placement tycoon system which requires new features and modifications. Due to the urgency of this job, I require a worker who’s available each day for several hours at a time.

The Job entails adding new elements to an overall framework, but not framework building itself. For example, when this tycoon system is applied to a certain idea, it will require additional features pertinent to the subject-matter, such as customers pathfinding or fence placing tool. You must be an advanced coder, being that the framework is advance in design.

About Us

I’m hiring for my studio, Vanity Studio, which requires a somewhat long-term coder who will receive a consistent stream of work from us.

Payment Options:

Robux: 100k per Project
Real Money: $350 per Project
Percentage: 20-30% per Project

Contact Us

Contact me via Discord or post your Questions below

maaz322#7190
*Take note, we emphasize availability and speed,
EST, CST, or thereabout preferred

4 Likes

For the “About The Job” the payment seems fair, but for other jobs if you’re planning to hire people for other projects , if you’re going to ask them to do more than you just expressed 100K Robux/350 USD is very very low for a payment. I’d recommend adding a “negotiable payment option” in there, instead of these solid payment options. Other than that, looks good! If I have extra time I might try this out.

Possibly interested

I am open here is my portfolio https://devforum.roblox.com/t/my-portfolio-i-specialize-in-everything/425651 My discord is Developerboi#1682.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.