(Open) 3D Modeler

Hi there! I am Lyxtek. One of the many amazing modelers on the platform. I am offering my services as a 3D modeler. I specialize in asset creation. I have been modeling for 1 and 1/2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Murder Madness and Pinata Simulator.

Realistic

weapons

Groups

UGC concept

Random

Capture

More coming soon…

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends and 4 hours on week days. You can contact me any time.

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is robux either from a shirt or group funds.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: @Celestial_Lyxtek#6235
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Hello! I have seen your portfolio, I recommend doing “Texture Coordinate” and “Mapping” In nodes on the realistic Crystal, Because the textures seem a bit stretched, But overall, You have a pretty nice portfolio!

Hello! I added you on discord. You accepted the friend request and said hello but I can’t reply back because you unfriended me again or just messaged me without accepting the friend request (not too sure).

Just sent you a friend request! Looking to hire you for some assets! Love your work btw!

2 Likes

New models coming soon. be sure to check them out!

Looks nice, do you know how to make cartoony/low poly styled weapons?

1 Like

Yeah I could do some low poly weapons.

Maybe we can talk on discord more about that.

My services are closed at the moment from the back up of requests. I will probably open back up again in about a week. Thank you!

Ok, my services are back up and ready to work.

do you accept percentages is that at the moment we don’t have robux?

1 Like

No, not at the moment but, I wish you luck finding a modeler.

ok thanks you know modelers who accept percentages?

1 Like

No, sadly I do not. You could try Natalie_Clabo. She might.

OK thank you very much I’ll ask him

1 Like

New models out. Come check them out!

Did you change your discord username? As I can’t add you

1 Like

Sorry, yes. Here it is: Celestial_Lyxtek#6235. Hope to discuss with you soon!

1 Like

Added you
Majd#0840
30 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Your Discord tag doesn’t work.
I’m looking for some 3d model armor to be made, if you could add me RoyalBandit#1846

1 Like