[ OPEN | 3D Modeller ] Nikola_Dev’s Portfolio

Hello! My name is Nikola_Dev.

I have 7 and a half years of 3D Modelling experience and I joined Roblox in 2016th year, contributed on over 1B+ visits!

I’ve had the opportunity to work on a number of incredible projects that I’m pleased to share. Not only do I enjoy showcasing my work, but also sharing details about the creative process behind each project.

All of the models you’ll see in my portfolio are actually models only made from commissions, which means the quality could be much better if I had more time to work on them!

Projects where you can see some of my work:

• RoCitizens - Vehicle and Props Modeler | 820M+
  • Farming and Friends - Vehicles/Assets Modeler | 108M+
  • Area 47: SCP Roleplay - SCP Monsters Modeler | 55M+
  • Farmstead - 3D Models/Assets | 8M+
  • Leon County - Asset and Equipment Modeler | 2.5M+
  • Central Roleplay Community - Asset and Equipment Modeler | 1.5M+

Note: The portfolio you are about to see is not made chronologically, so you will see lower quality models somewhere compared to other models I’ve made recently.

• Updated 9/13/2023

My Work
Guns

Kriss Vector

Mp7

High poly sci fi gun

Sci fi sniper

Pistols

Rendered Pistol for luke

Sci fi deagle

Screenshot_29

Sci fi pistol

Dino Bubblegun

Screenshot_19

Screenshot_3

Equipment

Belt Equipment

Scba

motorola

Melee

Red sci fi sword

Rendered Angelic Sword

Asuna sword

Screenshot_24

Military knife

Drones

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_2

Rhino Drone

Armors

High poly sci fi armor

High poly rendered sci fi armor

Heavy armor

Character Design

Creatures

Misc

Buildings

Vehicles

Tank

Working Hours

I do work 6-10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

My timezone is CET - Central European Timezone

Pricing

I usually work for a minimum 30$/hr - Pricing can vary between task to task.

Accepting only long term job offers.

Terms of Service

Terms of Service
  1. Right of Refusal of Service

• I reserve the right to turn down any commission I receive. Whether this be due to your attitude towards me or questionable motives, I reserve this right in any case.
  1. Upfront payments

• Before I start on the commission, I require 50% of an upfront payment so you can prove that you’re serious about the task you’ve hired me to do. If you don’t do the upfront payment, I won’t be doing the commission.

• This requires only for the people I never worked with before.

1. Robux Payments

• If you’re paying in Robux currency, you must always pay me through your Roblox Group, otherwise I won’t be accepting the commission.
  1. Refunds

• I do NOT offer refunds once I start working on the project. If you’d like to cancel a commission I will not refund you unless it is due to my own personal reasons.
  1. Starting a commission

• Make sure you provide me all of the information about your game project, you must provide me any sort of a document what will tell me what I’ll be making for you as well as references after the list.
  1. Time taking for the commission

• I usually give to all of my customers a 2 weeks guarantee that I will finish the commission. Not all the commissions are the same in terms of the details and the quantity of the models, so if the commission is bigger than usual, you might be waiting a bit longer on me.
  1. Responsiveness

• You must be active and keep responding whenever you don’t like the model during the production process, if you decide to change details on the model once the model is completed, new changes will require an additional compensation.

• Whenever I send you progress of the model making progress, you must react on my message in first 48hrs, otherwise I will stop working on the model and the commission will be cancelled due to inactivity.

1. References and Ideas

• You must have all of your references prepared, I require multiple reference pictures before making the model so the model can be in the best quality possible. Make sure you really simplify and clearly explain what you want me to make.

• If the reference quantity and quality is bad, don’t expect the best model quality!

1. Money and model quality

• Money determines the quality of the model itself. if you’re paying under price, or really low price for the model we agreed, don’t expect it to be in the best quality ever. In short, more money equals more time spent on the model which means you’ll get the better model quality.
  1. Budget

• You must already have the whole price already prepared for the commission you’ve hired me (not just the 50% upfront). Don’t come up to me if you don’t have anything prepared for the commission and just want me to make you models for free.

By commissioning me, you have agreed to all the above terms and conditions, your offer will be declined if you do not agree to the above terms and conditions.

Contact me:

Gmail: josimovnikola32@gmail.com
Discord: Nikola_Dev#3924

Thanks for reading and leave a like if you enjoyed! :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Nikola is amazing 3D modeller, he’s currently working on my gun models as you can see on the portfolio. They are the best futuristic gun models that I’ve ever seen.

He’s friendly and always ready for a challenge. He’s upfront and tries to get models done whenever you need them. He’s also reliable and respectful of payments!

4 Likes

Hey Nikola, I sent you a friend request. Mr.Visual#4129

3 Likes

If you’re looking for insanely detailed models at a very respectable and reasonable price, Nikola is the person to go to!

I seriously recommend them for anyone.

2 Likes

This modeler is one of the best I’ve ever seen! Great portfolio, very organized, and detailed!

2 Likes

Best 3D modeller I know, have worked with him for a long time. He has a great sense for keeping his models within a specific tri count while also looking absolutely gorgeous. He is also a very proficient worker, who can get tasks done with exceptional speed.

10/10 Would definitely recommend hiring this individual for any modelling work you may have.

1 Like

Nikola is one of the best modeler out there on the devforum, not only does he have an exceptional portfolio, he delivers outstanding quality in a short time span.

I really recommend him for your projects since he’s the one you’re looking for :pray:

2 Likes

Modeled a futuristic gun that I requested for less than 4 hours, definetly going to hire him again for my other models for my upcoming game.

1 Like

Polite and works closely with you, great developer!

1 Like

Nikola is an incredible 3D modeler, very fast at his work and replies back politely and efficiently truly, one of the best.
If anyone is looking to commission him you won’t be disappointed thanks, Nikola!

1 Like

Very interested in your work! Please reach out to me on discord: Jacob#5882

1 Like

I commissioned Nikola to create several models, he was able to deliver high-quality models in a timely manner. He is polite and efficient.

I would definitely recommend him to others interested in commissioning him.

1 Like