| [OPEN] Looking for an experienced scripter |

About Me

Hi there! I am Nikola_Dev and I am looking for a really experienced scripter/programmer who is capable of doing a game from scratch.

Before I say anything else about this project, let me say a little about myself - I have 5 and a half years of 3D Modeling and Studio experience, I also have a very large reputation in Roblox 3D modeling, I’ve done lots of 3D modeling commissions as well as long term projects so yes indeed I know how to organize this whole ‘game making’ plan and process.

I must have someone who is dedicated and experienced like me in order to make this project really passionately, so that it comes out well in the end. I don’t have expectations to make this game that successful (to be on the front page), but I am sure that I can make it with your help really decently and well earning at least for small/medium games standards.

My portfolio:

About This Project

One of my game ideas is to make a ‘hotel game’ with freedom of placing furniture and basically making a hotel on your own, you’ll a have large selection of furniture as well as various models in the game.
In short, this game will get small inspiration from Retail Tycoon in terms of game mechanics.

This game will be built in low poly just to match the people’s general taste. I am aiming for more of a stylised low poly style, something like those well made ‘mobile phone tycoons’ on the app store.
The game will be built almost entirely of meshes, so I expect a well optimized game and playable for all devices.

And it will be available on all platforms: Consoles, PC, Mobile Phone, Tablets…

Scripter Requirements

You must have around 6 or more years of scripting experience,
Must be communicative and quick to respond,
Must keep codes well optimized and understand how to script model placement script,
Must be 16 or older,
Have the same passion as me and willingness to give constructive criticsm and ideas for the game,
Must be very effective at programming (won’t take you years to script a certain action),
Mustn’t copy scripts from your previous commissions,
Must know how to script an anti-cheating code to prevent cheaters from destroying people’s experience.

Possibly have some bonus skills that will be helpful in the making of the game (gfx, effects, animations…)

Payment

Since I am doing a collaboration with you, this will be a 50/50 project, that means we will split our earnings equally from this project. However I am willing to spend 100K+ R$ in ads.

Contact Me

If you have any questions or you want to collab with me, you can contact me:

Through gmail - josimovnikola32@gmail.com
Through discord - Nikola_Dev#3924

Good luck with applying! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.