[OPEN - 400K R$] Programmer + UI Designer Needed!

Hey developers!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My name is Ava, and I’m the project manager for Bloxsoft Interactive, a realistic simulation game studio. We’re looking for a programmer & UI designer for an upcoming project we’re releasing in the near future. We want a motivated individual that is able to take feedback and constructive criticism along the way.

About the game

We’re working on a roleplay game depicting the life of a low-income citizen starting from nothing. Having no money, they’ll have to find work, take out loans from the bank if needed, and whatever else is necessary to climb the leaderboards to success. - In the game, a player is able to live their life the way they want to live it, whether that be as a police officer, barista, firefighter, criminal, and so much more.

Ultimately, we want to construct a system that can continue to be built onto, making the game dynamic and versatile whilst standing out from other games alike.

Some core features we’re looking to implement include…

• Job system
  • Vehicles
  • Weapons
  • Player-owned businesses
  • and more…

Requirements:

• Must be atleast 15 years of age.
  • Multiple years of experience programming on Roblox.
  • An extensive portfolio that displays your previous work

Knowledge in other programming languages, such as JS, is also very helpful.

Payment: R$400,000 along with a negotiated percentage based on how well standards are met. (I’m relatively flexible)

If you’re interested, feel free to contact me on devforum (@AV_4V) or via discord (avaa#0001)
You’re also able to join our discord here if you want to be updated throughout development: Discord

10 Likes

I am open here is my portfolio My (PORTFOLIO) I specialize in everything My discord is Developerboi#1682

Hello!
I am Yamir/ Kim.
I’ve seen this and I’m very interested please DM me on discord. AxzYamir#0001.
I

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.