[OPEN - 50,000-1M+ ROBUX] Looking for a VR Development Team!

Hello, I’m Oozy. And I’m looking for someone who can help me make a VR game.

#Looking For Scripters and more Builders/Modelers
#People helping
@Oozymage - Owner
@CouldBeYou - Scripter
@DevourerOfBread - Builder/Modeler
@codasdead - Gamepass Icon Maker

#Game
The game will be called “VR Grounds”

#Payment
50,000-1M+ ROBUX
and maybe some “USD”

Now If you cant do these things you can comment down below should it be a AMONG US Vr Game or Just “VR grounds” I’m also hiring VR Testers

#Requirements
VR System
Modeling/Building
Grab able objects
Able to pick up Non VR players.
NOT able to pick up VR players
Gamepass where you can ragdoll
There’s more just make sure to contact me.

#Contact
Here on the dev forum or Oozy#6774

4 Likes

Hii, I’ve never worked to test. But I do have experience managing communities & translating which demonstrates skills of organization. Feel free to contact me, sent you a friend request, I’m Aleayx#0001.

Yeah, I would like to apply for testing.

Hey there! I’m the owner of VR labs (not very successful by the way. (2) ⎯ VR Labs ⎯ - Roblox), and am currently working on VRService2, and I’d love to help work on your game. Also, what currency is the payment in? Haha, 50,000-1M USD would be insane.

@deer#0883

1 Like

Hello!

Like @/Deverium said, what currency is this payment in? What style of building do you want it to be in and are you looking for a builder who can do modeling as well? Can you give us some more info about the game?

Among Us VR sounds more fun to me, but it might be controversial since a lot of people don’t like “copies” of other games on the Roblox platform. To have it be more welcomed it would most likely have to be very different than the actual game.

Do you have proof of the payment?

Haha that would be insane, Its ROBUX. But can also be USD.

Yes, group funds currently pending 500,000 currently.

@moonartcommissions And Yeah, Alot of people don’t like copied of any game like “AMONG US” but would be very cool to make a VR version of Among Us on ROBLOX.

1 Like

Do you have proof, 500k is a considerable amount.

Yes, Any person willing to apply will be given proof of the payments.

Mhm, modeling and building is what I’m looking for.

Hey, the title says your looking for a VR Scripter and your looking for modelling and building instead? Please stick to the topic, Thanks. Possibly you could say: Looking for a VR Development Team!

Okay I will change title. Thank you!

1 Like

Friended you on discord but also checked your account out where exactly do you even own a group?

my other account, When I get done doing something I’m going to transfer the group to “Oozymage” account.

Hiya! Im a low-poly modeler/Builder

I’m not sure if you’d be interested but I can help test with my Oculus Rift S headset for free if you’d like.

I’m interested in applying for the Gamepass Icon Maker position, I have added you on discord. My discord is: coda#5935

Here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

Heya, I sent you a friend request on discord, lets discuss there! :slight_smile:

Okay. do you have discord?

or you just use the forums?