[OPEN - 50,000-1M+ ROBUX] Looking for a VR Development Team!

Okay I will change title. Thank you!

1 Like

Friended you on discord but also checked your account out where exactly do you even own a group?

my other account, When I get done doing something I’m going to transfer the group to “Oozymage” account.

Hiya! Im a low-poly modeler/Builder

I’m not sure if you’d be interested but I can help test with my Oculus Rift S headset for free if you’d like.

I’m interested in applying for the Gamepass Icon Maker position, I have added you on discord. My discord is: coda#5935

Here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

Heya, I sent you a friend request on discord, lets discuss there! :slight_smile:

Okay. do you have discord?

or you just use the forums?

Hey Oozy,

I was wondering if you’d be interested in a texture artist?
I’m able to make PBR (Physically based rendering) Textures.
Roblox is currently BETA testing PBR textures, but can be implemented already using Roblox Studio.
If you’d allow me to make PBR Textures for you, it would make your game stand out from the others on Roblox. (Keep in mind there is no set release date yet)
Your builder/modeler would be able to use these PBR Textures I made in your VR project using software like Blender or Maya.
PBR textures (currently) only work on Mesh parts.

If you want to know more, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.
Have a nice day, and stay safe!

Kind Regards
Gamer_io#7094

oh that would be amazing ! thanks for asking.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in the modellers position, I sent you a request on discord, where ill send my portfolio. Looking forward to work for you! Rank SpeedModeller#4930

Hello Zenqpa! Just accepted your discord friend request!

Hey! I’d be interested in building/modeling. I have some VR experience with Unity but not much with roblox. I’d be happy to talk more about it. Sent a friend request on discord! Wayloft#8502

I have a Discord account, yes. My apologies for not thinking about it at the time.

Orthodox#9797

Thanks alot! Looking forward to work with you :grinning:

Hello developer,

I am interested in the building/modeling position. Please add my Discord.
sy#8888
:slight_smile:
Regards,
Jon

Hello, u need to add me. your friend requests off.

Sorry, I thought it was a random and declined. I added you back again :slight_smile:

Just sent a request, hope you can accept.