[OPEN] +60,000 Robux | Need an Advanced Builder!

Hello!

As of right now, I’m looking for an advanced builder that can create high quality maps. Your job will be to provide me 13 multi-themed, high quality/medium poly maps.(including the lobby)

Terms:

• You will need to provide screenshots of progress while actively working on the project.
  • At least 3 - 4 hours a day of progress. (Less can work sometimes)
  • Must be above 13 years of age.
  • Must not be a late replier, actively check your DMs for any messages I send you.
  • Must not have any other active projects distracting you.
  • Must have your portfolio ready when applying.

If you are confused about anything please let me know so I can clarify for you. I will try my best not to stress you out during the project.

About myself

• I am very fair.
  • I am very organized.
  • I’m a nice person.
  • My code is efficient and it works.

I have a 4-year scripting experience on this development platform and I’ve been working very hard on improving my skills and providing something for the community. You can check out my portfolio here:

[CLOSED] 2mzh | Scripting Portfolio (Not updated much)

Your Requirements

• Must have 2+ years experience in building.
  • Must have great time management skills. (Please have some time on your hands)
  • Must be very neat and organized.
  • Must be able to do high detailed builds and maybe low-poly as well.
  • Must be open to feedback and willing to manipulate work.
  • Must be good with textures, no plain work.
  • You must be very confident in your work and very talented.
  • Must utilize no free models under no circumstances.
  • Have lots of experience in 3D modeling.

You must have some aspect similar to these requirements you don’t have to be 100% accurate to them either.

Refrences

These examples are not exactly what I’m asking for but merely a base representation of what you can achieve. If you can not achieve these examples right here, or not confident that you can, this may not be the job for you. :frowning_face:

Design Examples

I will provide you with more detail on what I’d like you to make once we’ve established that you can actually complete these tasks.

My Plans

Currently, my plans for the future are pretty much solid. I plan to release my own game for the enjoyment of myself and the community and possibly make a good profit from it.

Payment

At the moment I am willing to pay 60,000R$ - 80,000R$ in limiteds or a T-Shirt for everything, But if you’d like to be more engaged within the project I don’t mind offering a percentage as well.

Contact

Upon contacting me please send me a message of the portfolio that contains your past work.

You can contact me on discord UsefulArray#0780, or you can contact me through the forum. (I prefer discord)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.