[CLOSED] 100€ scripter for new game

About The Job

Hi there! To develop a new game from scratch I am looking for an experienced scripter and a mid level builder. First milestone is to create a functional proof of concept map. If playtesting of the first version is successful there will be a follow up project.

There will be shooter elements, power ups and puzzle elements in the game. The scripter needs to be able to script an old fashioned puzzle. Like the ones you did when you where little and your parents tried to get you off the screen. Couple of pieces stuck together showing a picture and on completion it needs to trigger an event. The builder should bring a colourful artstyle to the table and be able to model basic items.

The job includes regular meetings with the project manager and detailed documentation of tasks.

Payment

I’m paying in EUR or GBP. The preferred payment method is Bank Transfer or Paypal but I’m open to alternatives. I will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for work done. You need to be at least 13 years old.

Milestone - functional proof of concept map

Scripter: @frenchtoast0

Builder/Modeler: @aguilarrover

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via email beric.obama@gmail.com

:+1:

Hello! This sounds interesting but i would like to know what you want the proof of concept map to contain. I’m a scripter by the way. Also, what are your vague plans after the proof of concept

Hi gyurka, thank you for your interest. Could you pm me your portfolio or at least some more information about yourself?

To your question, what after the proof of concept? Obviously if the game we create is fun enough and the collaboration went well, I would like to keep the team together and proceed to build something more long lasting. Maybe even sign up for the accelerator. :slight_smile:

Best, Jens.

Hello , I’m interested in scripter position . What about the game , is it fighting game ?

I will share more details about the project on discord with candidates. Please send me your details or a portfolio per mail or pm if interested.

Just one thing. You need to be able to script an old fashioned puzzle. Like the ones you did when you where little and your parents tried to get you off the screen. Couple of pieces stuck together showing a picture and on completion it needs to trigger an event.

I’d like to be considered for your building position :slight_smile: 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Still looking for a scripter to fill the position :wave:
Who wants to earn some money? :sunglasses:

/updated the payments

Scripter: 100€
Builder/Modeler: 25€ (negotionable depending on amount of assets and experience)

Builder/modeler position goes to @aguilarrover

Hey I am interested in this post, I tried contacting your email and it seems it did not work, so here is my discord I am going to try to contact you on the dev forum here is my discord: Lyte#0001

Here is my portfolio, I normally copy and paste this message to others.

Portfolio: I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a developer for you guys I am experienced and have been developing for almost 10 years I have a portfolio if you want it I am active everyday and I can be on everyday. This is my portfolio Roblox Developer Portfolio (If you want more pictures dm me on discord, Editor#9786 - Album on Imgur I also work for this huge group •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox as a dev https://www.roblox.com/users/566472364/profile I made most of the games for these groups •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox The GaIactic RepubIic Army - Roblox I work for this big group too. The Roman Empire   - Roblox The Roman Patronage - Roblox 𝗧he 𝗚aIactic 𝗘mpire - Roblox the star wars games I made was mostly by myself I do everything development wise and I work for big groups so I could help alot. I have a flying system that and represent my abilities to script and I made most of the Script /Builds/Models on the following game: Roman Belgica - Roblox on here. Here is my flying system game Fly A Tie - Roblox

Looks impressive. I added you on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.