[OPEN] [8,000 Robux] Hiring a UI Designer

Who are we? Affinity Restaurant!

We’re a restaurant group with over 1,200+ members. We strive to provide the best experience for our players on our games. This group is owned by @Deviizer and Co-Owned by @TheMagikMan12
The Team
@Deviizer - Chairman & Builder
@TheMagikMan12 - Vice-Chairman & Scripter

Group link: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4427957/Affinity-Restaurant#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a professional and fast working user interface designer to join our team. We expect high quality UI work that adheres to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We will need a few GUI’s such as a shop, an inventory, etc. More information upon this commission will be explained in Discord messages.

Payment

We are paying 8,000 Robux if you get the job done well. The payment is always negotiable if needed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord message Deviizer#8384 (You can friend me).
You must be 13 years of age or older to apply.

2 Likes

Interesting, I’ve sent a friend request.

I’ve sent a friend request. I can definitely do UI work.

Not a UI designer at all, but are you interested in a Cafe Ordering system?

Hello there here is my UI portfolio I’ve also sent you a FR on Discord mine is Strongjohnf#3016. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello I want to apply. Discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.