[OPEN] Ac1dMilk's GFX Portfolio

Sourbrandon was very friendly and provided a good delivery speed! I recommend him for not only his services, but also for the way he treats his clients! Because I do know a few who doesn’t

1 Like

Sent a request, looks great. ZackDaBoi#0001

1 Like

Commissions are temporarily closed until my all of my requests are finished. Join the discord server to be put on the waiting list!

Back open temporarily! Watermark commissions will always be open.

Looks interesting, I shall be ordering a watermark - I’ll update you all with some feedback once I have received my purchase.

1 Like

I love your work keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing and quality work which was completed within 3 days. I definitely recommend this person! tl;dr - amazing, buy it

1 Like

I look forward to it :slight_smile:

I really recommend sourbrandon! He’s very talented and works fast!

1 Like

Amazing work. Made a great watermark, very nice and perfect. Would recommend.

1 Like

Wow these are great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

sour gang :sunglasses:thank you!

1 Like

Hey! Amazing work! Added you on discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

I’d definitely recommend him, he’s very talented and I got my order completed extremely quickly. I’m very happy with the work I’ve got from him.

1 Like

Loved the quality! Cheap price for such a amazing work! Goodjob! :smiley:

1 Like

Well-made work! Highly vouch his services! He’s kind, very professional, hard-working and his services are quick! Keep up the good work! :wink:

1 Like

Most of the geometric designs along with my watermark is handrawn from my phone.

Wow, you are really skilled to be able to draw geometric on phone! I struggle with them on PC even! Really nice work.

1 Like

Thank you! It took a bit of practice but I believe that everyone can learn.

I have some information that I regret to inform any reader of. Commissions are now closed, and will be closed for a while. I have school coming up and my life is very hectic at the moment.

If you would still like to order from me, I will have certain periods of time that I’ll work on GFX. Your order cannot have a due date, and please do not spam my DMs regarding graphics.

If you would like to be added to the waiting list, just respond with your discord tag and when I have free time I’ll contact you.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey as a GFX artist on ROBLOX. I have truly become a better artists and I wish good luck to anyone else starting out. This is not the end, I just need to focus on my other priorities.

A message to learning/future artists: Never stop. Stay persistent and keep on practicing.

All DMs regarding graphics will be ignored.

Thank you.

Hello! I want to order a watermark from you, I sent a request as of now my username on Discord is: Nova.#2363 Hope to talk soon!

1 Like