[OPEN] Adventure Time looking for 3D Artist (25k - 60K or $≡ )

About Us

Adventure_Time_Logo_Low

• Adventure Time is an upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game where you have to lead your faction to victory, you can create your own character and join a massive world, level, gather resources, and most importantly fight in dungeons and defeat tons of enemies.
  • The game had been in development for a year and more and we plan to make one of the biggest fantasy worlds on this platform offering a wide lore and a very detailed in game storyline with cutscenes and the ability to choose paths while keeping it as a regular MMORPG.

About The Job

• Even though I am an “all in one” developer I don’t have enough time to work on the back end of the game and also create assets for it as they are very time-consuming! The game is currently being remastered with higher-quality models and more details.
    I want 4-8 characters that should be used as main characters in-game, they will be creatures with a humanoid form. The models don’t have to be extremely detailed as textures will help to fix them.
    You must also texture the assets!!

Our style is cartoony hand-painted and this is a requirement to be eligible for this job!
I can show examples of the current work and styles in DM’s.

The time for each model will more than enough time for everyone to finish in time as we aren’t in a rush at the moment.

Payment

The price is negotiable if you are not happy with it and I will pay per asset done It will be through group funds and you have the right to get the payment before linking the finished asset.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord ( Numb#2004 ), Twitter @Sir_Numb, or here on DevForum.
I expect you to be 15 or older to apply but exceptions can be made if it is the case!

If the assets you make are very well made and fit the current assets you will also be offered the opportunity to work full time offering much more and also a percentage of the game revenue back!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.