[UNAVAILABLE] Aleafo: UI/UX Designer

MY COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN | MY TITLE IS NOT EDITABLE

AboutMe2

Hello I’m Aleafo ! I’m a game designer, scripter, builder, and UI Designer! As of now, I’m offering my services as a UI Designer. I specialize in cartoony, modern and sleek UI designs! I am not offering service towards small UI projects, all commissions are meant to be for a full game’s UI. I have been a UI designer for nearly 4 years now and I’ve been doing UI commissions for almost a year and a half now. Now, I want to improve my design skills expanding my reach to the Roblox developer community!

ADD ME ON DISCORD TO DISCUSS A JOB OFFER: Aleafo#8619

Throughout the time I’ve been doing UI commissions on ROBLOX, I’ve worked with several people such as @SoulMonopoly | @ROWG_Leader | @IebronGoat | @zZGalaxySolarManZz | @MooseWasThere | @T0XZ | @maaz322 | @GabbyTheConqueror | @peppermintpat_ty | @iDev4You | @HS_7 | @Nidoxs | @0Noonz | @FE3NDI and more!

Showcase2

PLEASE NOTE: THIS MAY NOT BE UPDATED WITH MY LATEST WORK!

The Jedi Order

Modern SCP UI

SCP Game UI 1

SCP Game UI 2

Starkiller Base

Battle Hub

Murder Mystery 4

Sleeping Simulator

League Of Legends Type UI

Rank Selection UI

City - 8

Anime UI

Send me an message on DevForum or talk to me on Discord for further discussion: Aleafo#3619

Availabiltiy2

Sunday : OFF
Monday : 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday : 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday : 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday : RANDOM

I am available almost everyday 7AM - 7PM E.S.T. You can contact me any time, but I may respond slow at times. Once again, I’m in the E.S.T / Eastern Standard Timezone.

Payment2

TOS2

Read Terms of Service

Updated 06/15/2021

The client is expected to pay 25% upfront as collateral. Long term projects will be discussed in DMs!

Contact2

The best way to contact me is through Discord but you can also contact me on Twitter or Devforum as well. We can further discuss the details of your purchase there. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

My Discord is: Aleafo#8619

My Twitter is: @AleafoUI

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

By far one of the best developers I’ve had the pleasure of knowing. His work ethic is outstanding and he is able to easily translate complex ideas into reality with his memorable deisgns. If you are looking for an approachable, hard working UI/UX Designer at respectable prices, Aleafo is your man! :grinning:

3 Likes

Aleafo is one of the best UI Designer’s I know. He’s extremely fast and efficient but somehow manages to make the best quality UI ever. I’d highly recommend him!

3 Likes

mmmm yes hire him ui god right here :100:

5 Likes

Fantastic/Aleafo is a really cool guy to work with, his UIs are high quality and clean. I work under him for some games and I gotta say his UIs are unbelievable. Vouch for him! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Vouch @Aleafo he delt with waiting 2 weeks for a group payout and delivered my ui

1 Like

So you 100% strictly do not accept percentage. Am I right?

1 Like

Hey!

So, I don’t take percentages generally as I prefer to do commissions. Although, if someone were to offer a % for an already released game with a stable income / player-count then it would be considered!

I’ve hired Aleafo for a UI commission and it was just AMAZING!
I ordered Uis for a game , Aleafo is a great artist and a great person! Communication is great, he’s there for every detail you need and delivery is very fast!!! You will be impressed with every task you give him!!

I recommend Aleafo because he’s the best from the best!!!

1 Like

If not the best, one of the best. Keep up the amazing work! :muscle: :fire: :fireworks:

1 Like

:star2: Hey everyone! I just updated my portfolio with a brand new Commission Sheet! This is to make my pricing easier to understand and it’s also easier for me to set a price on UI now!

Check it out here:

Commissions are OPEN!

1 Like

High quality and he surprisingly work fast. He respond quickly and follow what you want. You should write to him if you need a UI.

1 Like

Amazing quality and easy to work with! I would 100% recommend aleafo. He gets the job done with good quality.

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is fans#1111.

1 Like

Accepted!

Commissions are still OPEN!

Aleafo is amazing at UI design. His GUIs are high-quality and always done on time. My developer team is awed by his work ethic and professionalism. We greatly recommend him if your looking for quality UI design in your game.

1 Like