[OPEN] Animator needed

Good Morning.

I need someone to make some custom animations for me.

1. Custom dance animations - 70’s Disco style
  2. Custom funky jump while running animation

I am looking for an animator to make some custom dances. I am fairly new at developing and scripting and the overall Roblox platform all together. I have made 4 custom animations to date, but they are pretty bad. I am working on the game all alone so I do not want to spend all my time perfecting my animation talent just yet since I’m doing everything else. I need someone who has more experience to make me some custom dance animations for the game I am currently working on.

The theme is Disco 70’s and I really want some 70 style dances. Staying Alive would be on the top of the list for one of the dances.

I also would like some type of fun and funky forward flip that can be done while running.

The idea is that the player can equip or purchase the dances I offer and remove them while playing the game. I imagine once the animations are created I will own the dance ID to script / add! them into the game.

If you are interested, please contact me here. Please also let me know your price per animation.

I’ve attached some pics of the game in progress

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.