[OPEN] Arush920's Building Portfolio

ABOUT ME

Greetings! My name is Arush, and I have tons of experience in Roblox building in terms of F3X! I have built a couple of Homestores once I got into owning my own business franchises on Roblox. Building is really enjoyable, and I look forward to working with you with building Homestores, Merch Stores, Cafes/Headquarters, and a lot more that I can build! Thank you for reading the About Me section! Please have a look at my Showcase, and my Prices are really cheap and the builds are fast.

SHOWCASE

Note: Some of the builds have free models, such as the mannequins which are made by Avaeta, and the brown/white coloured hinge, which was made by Vestelia.

PRICES

My prices are very cheap! My builds are Homestore builds and Merchandise stores! I can also do cafe builds/headquarters now and then. Here are some of my prices below:

PRICES:

Homestore Build - Small - 1K Robux

Homestore Build - Large - 2.5 - 3K Robux

Merchandise Store - Small - 750 Robux

Merchandise Store - Large - 2K Robux

Cafe/Headquarters - Coming Soon

Make sure you contact me about Homestores and Merch stores for now though.

THANK YOU!

Thank you for reading my building portfolio! Make sure to contact me if you need a build! My prices are very cheap, and your build will be done fast, and I mean within one to two weeks or fewer are needed! Make sure to contact me as I am really excited to work with you!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Roblox: Arush920

Discord: ArushNaik920#6785

Email ArushNaik920@gmail.com

2 Likes

The buildings look excellent! What are the meshes you used for those?

1 Like

Hey! I use F3X for most of the build, and there are different mechanics that I can use to change the meshes of the build! You can get the plugin by viewing the Roblox Library!