[OPEN] Aspecness || Portfolio || Logo maker • Builder

Hello there, my name is Aspecness and I’m a builder and logo designer. I’m currently 16 years old and I started playing roblox in 2012. I have been building since 2017 and started creating logos in 2015 but, I ended up stopping for a while and now I decided to take it up again. Hopefully you can hire me so I can continue building up my portfolio.

I’m usually comfortable with any build style but, I mostly stick with low poly. I am not looking to be apart of a dev team and I will not build in team create.

Logos

Builds

[Props] • 500 to 1,000 :robux:
[Buildings] • 3,000 - 20,000 :robux:
[Maps] • 20,000 - 50,000 :robux:

[Logos] • 1,000 :robux:

(All prices are negotiable within the ranges above).

My preferred payment method is robux through group payouts or through gamepasses. You are required to do a down payment.

You can DM me here or contact me through discord:
Aspecness#6406

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woah, your designs and builds are really alluring! This should get more attention.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Very satisfied with my product. Professional conduct and swift production, the results are as shown above. You get exactly what you expect. Will be purchasing from Aspecness again in the future.

2 Likes

Aspecness was professional and gave top-tier work in a timely manner. He worked diligently and at a high quality. He built it just like I pictured it in my head. I’ll be buying from him again for future endeavors.

1 Like