[OPEN] awfulszn | Scripter

Hey! Do you take % or no?

Hey there, Scythe!

Unfortunately I do not accept percentages as a payment option as there is no way to guarantee that I receive payment for my work if the game doesn’t do as well as expected.

I only accept payments of USD or Robux.

Thanks,
Kody.

How much for a car to be scripted?

Hey, Wizzard!

It really depends on how you’d want it to work.

Shoot me a message on Discord if you’d like to discuss it further.

Thanks,
Kody.

1 Like

Hello Kody, I’m currently working on an attack on Titan game, I need help with finishing/polishing up the ODM gear, I don’t if you have watched attack on Titan or not but I have sent you a friend request on discord “Axul#2771”, hopefully you could help me out. We can discuss payment once we talk in discord.

Would you be interested in something like this?

Hey, Ezmoreth!

I am most certainly up for taking on this job. Shoot me a message on Discord @ kody#2782 and we can discuss this in more detail!

Thanks,
Kody.

1 Like

Updated with new disclaimer at bottom.

Interested? [CLOSED] Hevix Studios - Adventure Game

Hi there, unfortunately this doesn’t seem to be something I would be interested in pursuing seeing as I do not accept percentage payments and 1k funds isn’t close to what would be expected. Also, what you sent me doesn’t actually state what needs to be done, it only states that the scripter should be able to “script almost anything”. Good luck, though!

Thanks,
Kody.

Hello! I am interested. I have messaged you on discord. My username is BPilot253#3969.

I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Kody.

Edit: Updated the discord tag!

I am now taking commissions! Feel free to DM or message here!

Hey Kody,

We’re looking for scripters in a Soviet Union and we would like to firstly know your price range. Some of the things you might expect are:

• Job Systems
  • Exploit Patches
    And more… I’m not able to provide you with a full list in public

Message me in forum or let me know in a reply what your price ranges are for a long-term comission.

Commissions are now opened again.

Note: I will still require a downpayment before I can start work.

This man is 100% recommended as his work is fast and thoroughly. Something I noticed with programmers, (Or workers in general) is that the longer they work for you, their progress is going to start to slow down. The more of a mutual bond you have with your worker, they would start to delay progress because their mindset is like, “Oh he’s my friend so he’ll understand if i’m late.” Awfulszn has been consistant with his progress. Additionally his work using web hooks for discord servers is phenominal . The anti-cheats he has provided me are quite effective. He admits when something is beyond his abilities which I don’t see often in programmers. I’ve definitely seen people just being sloppy, but Awfulszn treats it as if he is making his own game. Guaranteed you’ll love this man.

Hello. I hired Kody for a scirpting commission over at Solera Hotels & Resorts, a hotel group with (currently) over 350,000 members. I had hired him to script simply a segway and a lazy river system, and he was able to complete both of these in a short amount of time and for a convenient price. I totally recommend hiring Kody for your project.

1 Like

Updated and added more to the showcase section!

Reopened commissions! Feel free to leave a message or add me on discord!