[OPEN] Barry's American Diner - Building Position

Barry’s American Diner - Builder Position :building_construction:

General Information
As the Chairman of Barry’s American Diner, I have decided that in order to finally start development, an additional builder alongside myself is needed to speed along the process.
This means that you will be working with me on the group games, to which there will be three games in total, that include;

• Staffing Facility (Interview/Training Centre Merged Together)
  • Auditorium (For Events)
  • The Main Diner (V1)

We will be working within a modern style, merging with a red, white and sometimes blue colour scheme. You should be good with making large structures, however the facility and auditorium will only require an area for you to be spawned into. This basically eliminates some of the extra work needed to do.

Requirements:

• You should be fairly active, and not have many other commissions currently.
  • You should be able to build within a modern style.
  • You should have a fully updated portfolio and good experience with large industry groups. Examples Are: (Soro’s, Bloxton, Bakiez, Sizzleburger)
  • You should be at least 13 years of age.
  • Your work should be of an exceptional standard and not cause too much lag with too many meshes or overused parts.

Payment
The payment plan for your contributions will be a total of 15,000 Robux paid over 6-8 weeks, which averages around 2,000 Robux per week. This may seem quite low for the work needed, but you will also be working sometimes with myself, and I will chip in and contribute with smaller models and parts of the structure that you may not be able to complete yourself.

Overall, this gives you good flexibility and backup options should you not be able to complete something.

This will also be complete with a weekly payout of 30% group funds after V1 finally launches and the group has gained a decent community.

I am also able to continue the 2k p/w payment up to 25,000 Robux if wanted.

I’m Interested, What’s Next?
If you’re interested, make sure that you add me on Discord, which is BarryYee#4776.

Make sure you inform me here that you have made the request, and I will then request to look through your previous work and examples, and then we can discuss any details needed for the development position, such as payment, design and other things I may feel the need to address.

1 Like

Question:

We would be required to work on 3 different builds along side you, correct? If so, how much is already done (If any.), and how big are each builds when compared to what we earn? (2k per week with 30% revenue weekly based on profits.)

If the builds are pretty decent in size, I feel like this would be underpaid. Correct me If I’m wrong but it just seem really small in payments if the builds are going to be quite big.

2 Likes

Currently, none of the building is done to my own standards that I would consider to be good enough. I have attempted, and I have a very good idea of what to do, so overcoming that hurdle should be quite comfortable.

As for your second question, I would love to go through each build at once.

Staffing Facilitiy
1 waiting room, 6 interview rooms along a corridor that would be copied and pasted, maybe with some colour variant, and then a large room that would be transformed into the training area with a kitchen at the back.

Auditorium
Literally one room with some seats, and a Proscenium Arch stage.

Diner (V1)
Reception desk, two floors of seating and a bar area connecting/leading onto the kitchen.
This will be quite a large build, but I would probably do everything else in the Diner place such as the landscaping and anything else.

I believe that if we were to work mostly together on the builds, we could complete them at a good pace and I have already offered to increase the starting payment if needed to.

I’m interested, I’ll send a dm on discord soon along with my portfolio soon.

1 Like

I love the idea of an American diner but when you’ve described the diner you mentioned 2 floors and I’ve never seen a American diner with 2 floors and that would just be a normal cafe it would ruin the idea of a American diner I built one not that long ago I wish I could show you but I don’t have access to a computer and studio I made it traditional 60’s diner but I made it with a twist I made it apocalyptic anyway good luck for the future :wink:

1 Like

You could almost say that it’s a modern take on a diner.
We’re aiming to capture most of the traditional elements, but make it new at the same time within a sleek, modern facility.

You want people experienced in building large cafes and for the groups themselves, but are only offering 25k? Most of those bigger groups offer 50k to 100k for their restaurants.

1 Like

I am aware that the payment may seem underwhelming, however I do have to put the remaining budget into advertisements and such. I have offered additional % which I would consider to be very reasonable.

Another factor to consider is that most of the work being done is contributing to the development of the diner, they are not the sole builder/developer.

Most groups that are established would be able to afford to pay that much for a restaurant. My group is currently starting out and therefore cannot afford 50k for a restaurant and sacrifice publicity in the form of ads and sponsorships.

I am also going to be seeking company investors soon, so that 25k may have the potential to be increased, or may be paid a lot quicker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.