[OPEN] Big Roux Find Developers

Please note the following before replying to the post:

If you are not interested in the work please do not answer, if you have any questions ask, if you have any ideas to propose please do so to the DM of devforum or discord.

The Big Roux

About Us

Hi there! We are Big Roux, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Hyper Gamer !

The Team
@Samuel_xam - Owner % 25
@username - Admin
@username - Scripter % 30
@username - UI % 15
@username - Modeler %15
@username - GFX %5
@username - Builder % 10
@username - clothing designer

The builder will be paid little because his work will be little, the percentage increases if required and if his work deserves it

The clothing designer will be paid with half of the income obtained from the shirt or pants and it is preferred that they have premium roblox so that they can be published since I do not have them.

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team as our Lead Content Developers. We hope that we have income and luck in our game. We appreciate that you can speak at least English even though you would prefer Spanish; I hope you like my project and that you support me.

What will the game be about
I would like that the game is about a character (the player) is a gamer that goes from noob to professional with different categories of gamer bought with the game currency as well as objects such as (mouse, monitor, cpu, headphones, and other things)
also games that give you more space for money and experience. More information will be shared in the DM of devforum or discord.

Our game needs at least 50 new assets completed by the end of this year. We expect each asset to be completed in 1 to 2 hours. if less is better, you will have a better reward.
also when we consider that the game can be launched to a paid beta, developers will be paid with the robux obtained

Payment

We are paying in percentage of ROBUX when you get robux or when the game is released. I guarantee you this game is going to be very profitable and I don’t think it will fail.
I hope and you are on my side.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or in DISCORD as:
𝕊𝔸𝕄𝕌𝔼𝕃 𝔻𝕄𝔹_𝟘𝟞#2870
Join the group to see a game I’ve been working on alone for years:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5168948/big-roux-number-15#!/about
There is no age limit to apply, it only limits your creativity, imagination and your ability.

¡ Thanks for reading and greetings ! :slight_smile:

We are paying in *** percentage of ROBUX when you get robux or when the game is released. *** I guarantee you this game is going to be very profitable and I don’t think it will fail.
I hope and you are on my side.

You need to add more details about payment

2 Likes

Hello, as I said, it is paid after the launch of the game or when the beta is launched, or if I find an investor who is willing to invest in their jobs, which I certainly think can be very good.

But what percent? and is there a backup payment? How do you know it won’t fail?

I’m not sure it won’t fail, but if it doesn’t fail the payments will be distributed among everyone to give a reward for hard work

Yes but how much will be paid?

And how do I know the game won’t fail and I will have wasted my time and effort.

The job is interesting and all but if the game flops well we’re screwed and wont be getting payment… To people they will think “well i wasted how many hours or days doing this and finding out no payment or the game went down hill”.

1 Like

as I said I will be looking for an investor all the time

Lmao, you cant guarantee that the game will be profitable.

2 Likes

I want to be builder I will send message

If you still need a clothing designer, I’m interested! Send me a PM. Also, how can the clothing designer receive anything when all percentages add to 100?

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

How can you know that an investor will invest into the game?

1 Like

What does the owner do exactly?

For the Modeler, you need 50 assets that will take an hour each, so that’s 50 or more hours of work, for only for 15 percent.
The owner gets almost double the percent, so does that profit go towards the group and ads or just you?

2 Likes

The clothing designer will be paid with half of the money that produces the clothes, the other half will be for advertisements and other things

The builder is paid little because he will only have to build a house and few other things, because more than all the game will be in the third person but with a not very large angle.
the modeler could go up to 20%

What does the owner do? Ads, sponsers?

1 Like

Yes, I understand that the builder may not do a whole lot, but what is the reason for the owner getting the second largest payment?

My payment is divided with that of the admin as well and for the ads. and it is well written “Roux”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.