[OPEN] British Army Development Team founding

MoriartyWatson’s British Army

About

Greetings, interested parties.
I have decided to start up a new British Army group to give a realistic, enjoyable experience not found elsewhere in the Ro-Nation/Wargroup community. I am a veteran of 5 years on the platform, with key experiences in YourCaesars, AJC, and Xal’s Rome, Marcuses BA, AUK’s BAF, and many more.

The Team

As of yet, the team is comprised of myself Head Developer / 3D Modeller / Texture Artist / GFX Artist), however YOU could fill in the slots available.

Builder:
Builder:
Scripter:
Modeller:
Modeller:
Uniform Designer:

Builders will be in charge of Map development. Scripters will be in charge of implementing pre-existing weapons systems as well as custom scripts as requested. Modellers will be required to make certain assets when needed. Uniform designers will be commission based, working on Custom uniforms as well as creating the uniforms of the BA.

Developers accepted will be placed as Royal Engineers, unless they wish to partake in our active regiments.

https://www.roblox.com/groups/2947739/BA-British-Army#!/about

Payment

Payment will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We will discuss further in DMs.

Contact

If interested, please message me on either Discord (@Ser Nerd the Third#7210) or the Devforum.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.